January 15, 2021
Dear Wrestling Fan:
We are pleased to be able to offer tickets for the 2021 State Class B Wrestling Tournament. However, the distribution and sale of these tickets will be different from previous years; this letter will explain the latest ticket information from the NDHSAA on the State Class B Wrestling Tournament to be held in the FargoDome February 18-19, 2021 and February 20, 2021.
The State Class B Individual Wrestling Tournament will be held February 18-19, 2021; the State Class B Dual Tournament will be held on Saturday, February 20, 2021. You will need to purchase separate tickets for the individual tournament and the dual tournament. All tickets are reserved seating and must be ordered through the school. Please understand there will not be general admission tickets and you will NOT be able to buy tickets at the door. Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, it is my understanding that Class B ticket holders will be allowed to watch the Class B individual wrestling tournament sessions each day. However, after completion of the Class B competition you will be required to leave the building in order for sanitization protocol to be completed before they will allow the Class A ticket holders into the building. Your ticket purchase will only be valid for the Class B Sessions during the tournament, it will not be applicable for the Class A sessions.
The Lisbon High School office will once again organize the group purchase of State Wrestling Tournament tickets. NDHSAA allows only one contact per school to make the group purchase. Again, you must order tickets with the school order or you will not be allowed admission. There will NOT be ticket sales at the door of the FargoDome. If you are interested in State Tournament tickets, please review the deadlines and ticket prices listed below:
Individual Class B Wrestling Tournament February 18-19, 2021
- $40 per ticket/seat. All seats are reserved seating.
- Deadline for ticket order: January 22, 2021 at 4:00
Dual Class B Wrestling Tournament February 20, 2021
- $20 per ticket/seat. All seats are reserved seating.
- Deadline for ticket order: February 5, 2021 at 4:00
We invite you to be part of the State Class B Wrestling Tournament, please remember these items in regards to your ticket purchase.
- Tickets must be paid in full at the time of the order. Payments can be made by cash or check; please make checks payable to Lisbon Public Schools.
- Late orders will NOT be accepted, please note the deadlines listed above.
- Tickets will NOT be available at the door. All tickets must be purchased through the school.
- All ticket sales are final and cannot be refunded.
Please go on our website here to find all our activities schedules. Thanks!
Dr. Steven L. Johnson, Superintendent