Fort Ransom ESSER III Grant Approval Letter
NDDPI appreciates your cooperation to utilize ESSER federal monies to improve education availability.
As a condition of the award, LEAs will need to substantiate how the funds were specifically utilized to fulfill ESSER objectives. Maintain good records of grant activities. As a reminder, the application questions are a basic overview of what will be looked at more in-depth during reporting and monitoring.
Here is a brief extraction from the application. LEAs were asked to:
- • Track stakeholder consultations and how that input was considered/implemented.
- Post approved application on District’s website for public access.
- Update Return to In-Person Instruction Plan at least every 6 months thru September 2024 and ongoingly seek public input for the plan.
- Expend at least 20% of funds on evidence-based learning loss interventions and practices.
*With supporting documentation tying the activity to the evidence-based practice.
- Describe expenditures of ESSER funds.
- Respond to the needs of disproportionately impacted students per stakeholder group.
- Explain barriers in LEA community and how LEA will overcome those barriers.
We look forward to seeing the positive results of LEA ESSER funds implemented across ND districts.