Fort Ransom ESSER III Grant Approval Letter
NDDPI appreciates your cooperation to utilize ESSER federal monies to improve education availability.
As a condition of the award, LEAs will need to substantiate how the funds were specifically utilized to fulfill ESSER objectives. Maintain good records of grant activities. As a reminder, the application questions are a basic overview of what will be looked at more in-depth during reporting and monitoring.
Here is a brief extraction from the application. LEAs were asked to:
- • Track stakeholder consultations and how that input was considered/implemented.
- Post approved application on District’s website for public access.
- Update Return to In-Person Instruction Plan at least every 6 months thru September 2024 and ongoingly seek public input for the plan.
- Expend at least 20% of funds on evidence-based learning loss interventions and practices.
*With supporting documentation tying the activity to the evidence-based practice.
- Describe expenditures of ESSER funds.
- Respond to the needs of disproportionately impacted students per stakeholder group.
- Explain barriers in LEA community and how LEA will overcome those barriers.
We look forward to seeing the positive results of LEA ESSER funds implemented across ND districts.
ESSER Program Administrator 600 E. Boulevard Ave., Dept. 201 Bismarck, ND 58505-0440