****Make sure to be checking the college websites for scholarships they have to offer. Some colleges have separate scholarship applications that need to be filled out for students to be considered eligible.
Eligibility: High school students planning to attend NDSU in the fall
Deadline: Deadlines vary – check now before any deadlines pass
Awards: Amounts vary
Website listing additional scholarships available for Seniors:
American Legion Auxiliary Scholarships
Visit these websites to learn more about scholarships sponsored by the American Legion — criteria and deadlines vary by scholarship
Farm House Fraternity Scholarship
Eligibility: See website for scholarship eligibility
Deadline: April 15, 2021
Awards: Six $3,000 scholarships will be awarded
Tobacco Free North Dakota Scholarship
Eligibility: High School Seniors
Deadline: April 16, 2021
Essentia Health Scholarship
Eligibility: Lisbon senior whose major interest is in the field of science and/or medicine
Application: Available in Mrs. Zahrbock’s office
Deadline: April 26, 2021
Awards: $1,000 awarded to one Lisbon senior
The Associated General Contractors of North Dakota Scholarship
Eligibility: Students enrolling in construction-related majors at qualifying schools, college and universities in fall 2021. Construction related majors include, but are not limited to, HVAC, welding, plumbing, surveying, drafting, constructions management, construction engineering, etc. See the link below for more information.
Deadline: April 27, 2021
Awards: Amounts vary
Search Engines and Scholarship Programs
- Scholar Snapp – A free, simple to use data standard that allows students to reuse their application information – including contact information, essays, transcripts, etc. – from one scholarship application to another thereby streamlining the college scholarship application process.
- Scholly – A mobile app that provides students with a fast and simple way to find scholarships for college. (Created by Christopher Gray, a Coca-Cola Scholar!)
- Peerlift – Proven scholarships, internships, summer programs, and more gathered by fellow students like you. (Founded by a team of 2017 Coca-Cola Scholars!) Learn more about the creation of Peerlift.
- Fastweb – Create a profile and let fastweb do the research on scholarships, internships colleges and more for you.
- CashCourse – Information that helps college students stay financially informed.
- Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation – Educational and scholarship opportunities for students of all levels.
- Cappex – A free website where you can learn which colleges want you, before you apply and learn about more than $11 billion in merit aid scholarships.
- Scholarships.com– A free college scholarship search and financial aid information.
- Scholarship America – Provides information and resources for your scholarship search.
- KnowHow2GO – Complete information on college prep, whether in middle school or seniors.
- HS Finder (Hispanic Scholarship Fund) – Scholarship information for Latino students.
- Thurgood Marshall College Fund – Provides scholarships, programmatic and capacity building support to the 47 public Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).
- Gates Millennium Scholars – Provides outstanding low income African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian Pacific Islander American, and Hispanic American students with an opportunity to complete an undergraduate college education in any discipline they choose.
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund – The nation’s largest non-profit organization devoted to providing college scholarships for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI).
- American Indian College Fund – Provides Native American students with scholarships and financial support for the nation’s 33 accredited tribal colleges and universities.
- Dell Scholars Program – Recognizes academic potential and determination in students that have a definite need for financial assistance.
- UNCF – Awards 10,000 students each year through 400 scholarship and internship programs so that students from low- and moderate-income families can afford college tuition, books and room and board.
- Chegg – A place to connect with scholarships and learn about colleges.
- Reagan Foundation Scholarships – Scholarship opportunities for outstanding student leaders.
- Goizueta Legacy Scholarship – Provides scholarships for the children of Coca-Cola employees.
- American Indian Graduate Center & AIGCS – The largest scholarship providers to Native students in the United States, awarding $15 million in scholarships annually and more than $200 million since inception. For almost 50 years, AIGC has funded students pursing undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees in any field of study at any accredited institution of choice, working with over 500 tribes in all 50 states.