Meal service dates are from August, 28th 2017 to May, 24th 2018 at the following sites:
Lisbon Elementary School (k-4th grade)
– Breakfast will be served from 8:00AM to 8:20AM
– Lunch is served from 11:45AM to 12:30PM
Lisbon Middle School (5-8th grade)
– Breakfast (Grab N’ Go)will be served from 8:00AM to 8:15AM
– Lunch is served from 11:03AM to 11:36AM in the elementary school
Lisbon High School (9-12th grade)
– Breakfast will be served from 8AM to 8:25AM
– Lunch will be served from 11:58AM to 12:23PM
*When school is 1 hour late, breakfast is available. 2 hours late, No breakfast will be available.
Parents/guests are welcome to join their student for breakfast or lunch any day.
Please call the school secretary the day before coming so the food service department can plan adequately.
Lisbon Public School is part of the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs. They are programs of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer. Free and Reduced priced meals are available to those who qualify for the program. Lunch and Breakfast are available to all students at Lisbon Public Schools.